Standard PoolControl2 - App control
Power supply 230v mono, Max 16A, 3680Watt
- Pool cover control up to 240W, speed infinitely adjustable.
- Output LED lighting 12v 35w. (ww or Multicolor) (150w for "AP" versions)
- 230V filter pump output.
- Control output automatic backwash (Potential-free contact NO).
- Pool Water heating control.
- Frost protection
- Control output heating appliance (Potential-free contact NO).
- Control output water-flow solar panels (Potential-free contact NO).
- Input PT1000 Water temperature (temp. sensor).
- Input PT1000 air temperature (temp. sensor).
- Input for water level monitoring. (float)
- Water valve output Potential free contact.
- Remote control 2 channels (cover, LEDs). (Order code: RCSETPC2)
- 4 x additional outputs that can be freely used (Order code: RELSETPC2)
- configured and controlled in the app
If the type designation of your PoolControl ends with "AP", for example "PC2-AP" or "PC2ECO-AP", that means your PoolControl is equipped for heavier lighting.
Up to 150W.
Please, keep in mind that the PC2 and PC2ECO need a hardware (RJ45) connection to the internet to be able to control it from you mobile phone
Click the PDF to find out more about the different ways to get internet to you PoolControl2.
Quick Connection guide
Before you start!
Set the filter pump's thermal safety to the nominal current marked down on the ID-plate of the pump's motor. ("In" or "A")
A little side note: A 230V UV-lamp can be connected to terminals 3 & 4 Along with the 230V Filter pump.
If you do so, please remember to reset the filter pump's thermal safety to the nominal current of the filter pump + nominal current of the UV-lamp.
Set the Thermal safety by turning the wheel to the value found on the Filter pump's motorID-plate.
Motor ID-plate example.
PT1000 Temperature sensors used for PC2
Trouble shooting PT1000:
You can measure the resistance of the sensor with an Ohm-meter.
A good PT1000 will show +/-1000Ω at 0°C, +/-1039 at 10°C, +/-1078 at 20°C, +/-1117 at 30°C
Klick here for the complete temperature vs resistance value table.