PoolControl 2 ECO - Version 4
Standard PoolControl2 - App control
Power supply 230v mono, Max 16A, 3680Watt
- Pool cover control up to 240W, speed infinitely adjustable.
- Output LED lighting 12v 35w. (ww or Multicolor) (150w for "AP" versions)
- Output for 3f 240v Filterpump. (+ control on cabinet door)
- Stepless speedcontrol by frequency converter
- Control output automatic backwash (Potential-free contact NO).
- Pool Water heating control.
- Frost protection
- Control output heating appliance (Potential-free contact NO).
- Control output water-flow solar panels (Potential-free contact NO).
- Input PT1000 Water temperature (temp. sensor).
- Input PT1000 air temperature (temp. sensor).
- Input for water level monitoring. (float)
- Water valve output Potential free contact.
- Remote control 2 channels (cover, LEDs). (Order code: RCSETPC2)
- 4 x additional outputs that can be freely used (Order code: RELSETPC2)
- configured and controlled in the app
Version 2 of the PC2ECO control box has a switch added on the unit's door to quickly control the filter pump. (Continue / OFF / AUTO-APP)
Please keep in mind that when the filter-pump-switch is set to "Continue" or "OFF" there is no possibility to control the pump from the app. Even when the app displays that the pump is running.
The switch overrules the filter pump's app settings
The speed of the pump when using the switch is still set in the app.
If the type designation of your PoolControl ends with "AP", for example "PC2-V2-AP" or "PC2ECO-AP", that means your PoolControl is equipped for heavier lighting.
Up to 150W.
Please, keep in mind that the PC2 and PC2ECO need a hardware (RJ45) connection to the internet to be able to control it from you mobile phone
Click the PDF to find out more about the different ways to get internet to you PoolControl2.
Before you start!
Set the filter pump's thermal safety to the nominal current marked down on the ID-plate of the pump's motor. ("In" or "A")
A little side note: A 230V UV-lamp can be connected to terminals 3 & 4 Along with the 230V Filter pump.
If you do so, please remember to reset the filter pump's thermal safety to the nominal current of the filter pump + nominal current of the UV-lamp.
Quick Connection guide
PT1000 Temperature sensors used for PC2
Trouble shooting PT1000:
You can measure the resistance of the sensor with an Ohm-meter.
A good PT1000 will show +/-1000Ω at 0°C, +/-1039 at 10°C, +/-1078 at 20°C, +/-1117 at 30°C
Klick here for the complete temperature vs resistance value table.